As part of the larger Boeing organization, Boeing Vancouver espouses the Boeing core values that not only define who we are, but also serve as guideposts to help us become the company we would like to be. And we aspire to live these values every day.
- Integrity: We take the high road by practicing the highest ethical standards and honoring our commitments. We take personal responsibility for our own actions.
- Quality: We strive for first-time quality and continuous improvement in all that we do to meet or exceed the standards of excellence stakeholders expect of us.
- Safety: We value human life and health above all else and take action accordingly to maintain the safety of our workplaces, products and services. We are personally accountable for our own safety and collectively responsible for each other's safety. In meeting our goals for quality, cost and schedule, we do not compromise safety.
- Diversity & Inclusion: We value the skills, strengths and perspectives of our diverse team. We foster a collaborative workplace that engages all employees in finding solutions for our customers that advance our common business objectives.
- Trust & Respect: We act with integrity, consistency, and honesty in all that we do. We value a culture of openness and inclusion in which everyone is treated fairly and where everyone has an opportunity to contribute.
- Corporate Citizenship: We are a responsible partner, neighbor and citizen to the diverse communities and customers we serve. We promote the health and wellbeing of Boeing people, their families and our communities. We protect the environment. We volunteer and financially support education and other worthy causes.
- Stakeholder Success: By operating profitably and with integrity, we provide customers with best-value innovation and a competitive edge in their own markets; enable employees to work in a safe, ethical environment, with a highly attractive and competitive mix of pay and benefits, and the ability to further share in the company's success; reward investors with increasing shareholder value; conduct business lawfully and ethically with our suppliers; and help to strengthen communities around the world.